April 22, 2016

Free Vintage Album Pages to Download

It's been a busy week for me, with lots of Quilting activities.  I may have mentioned my love for quilting a few times before. Tuesday I met with a group of wonderful friends to sew. Wednesday and Thursday I got to go to a really good Quilter's Yard Sale put together by a big quilting group in Crossville.  Lots of wonderful fabrics, and of course I need more fabric! On the second day of the sale, Mr. Digital Antiques was with me, and look what he made me buy!


I do love Vintage Sewing Machines, and have a small collection, so he didn't have to do much arm twisting. He loves old machinery, and so the hand crank aspect of this one is right up his street. It's a Singer 127 from 1923, and it needs some loving care.

I have some free Vintage Album Pages for you today. They could also be used in card making, collages, or resized for tags.  I hope you'll enjoy creating with these, and that you'll also stop by the Digital Antiques Etsy Shop when you have a chance.There might be something there that you need.



(Click on the File Name to download)

Have a terrific weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment